Sales Engineer- Citrix at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Sales Engineer- Citrix
Arrow is seeking a Sales Engineer - Citrix Focus - to provide technical direction and business guidance to our channel partner community in North America. As a Sales Engineer, you will be accountable for partner enablement goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day technical account-level activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting solutions for channel partners within your assigned region or technology focus. The successful candidate will have deep knowledge in Citrix and knowledge across the modern data center and adjacent solutions OR knowledge of other virtual desktop applications.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Works in partnership with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement specific industry and account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and sales enablement plans, provide assessments and drive leads from identification to sale completion.
- Provides technical leadership and direction to channel partners and sales staff with pre-sales activities in the assigned market on behalf Arrow's supplier Citrix
- Leads in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and refinement of fully integrated technology solutions
- Demonstrates technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Citrix solutions and competitive offerings in the modern data center
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned channel partners and their end users
- Makes technical and sales presentations to channel partner's technical and sales staff
- Working with Arrow marketing teams to create and produce digital channel-ready technical content that is published to Arrow social media sites and networks
- Serves as a trusted technology influencer to channel partners and serves as an internal Arrow resource on technical plays or specific business applications and outcomes within an assigned market segment
- Successfully builds relationships with the Arrow account team, partners and end users in support of sales objectives, engages and leverages Arrow horizontal resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate
- Leads Citrix technical sales calls with and on behalf of channel partners
- Qualifies Citrix sales opportunities in the terms of end customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding in partnership with Arrow channel partners
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- High level of business and sales acumen
- Strong organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Customer focused
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience with Citrix solutions
- Industry certifications and/or experience with modern data center/cloud solutions
- Ability to conduct effective group presentations and/or training
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
83,300.00 - $153,999.99
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-GA-Alpharetta, Georgia (Wills Rd)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.