Sales Development Representative (Cloud Generation Specialist) (Remote)
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate, so we don't look for the right " fit " - instead, we look for the add.We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don't meet 100% of the bullet points.Webelieve in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you're a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
This posting is for a potential future opening; the Lead Generation team hires regularly.
You may get an email soon!
Pax8 is a fast growing company looking to add results-driven entry-level sales reps to our expanding sales team! We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. If you want to excel in sales, this is the perfect place.
You'll support Pax8 partners in selling Cloud Services to their end customers. You'll help assess partner and customer needs, and set appointments for our team of Channel Account Managers.
We love our partners, and our partners love us. We help them build revenue and succeed with cloud services.
Technology Provider Unit:
Focused on calling MSP partners who want to resell services through Pax8s cloud distribution partner program. This unit focuses on driving net new partners into the Pax8 ecosystem.
Goal is to sign up 15+ partners for the Pax8 program per month
End User Lead Gen Unit:
Focused on generating net new Microsoft opportunities who want to work with one of our MSP partners. Heavily involved with the Pax8 Microsoft team, reporting to Microsoft and exceeding Microsoft goals for the program.
Goal is to uncover 15+ qualified opportunities that get passed to our MSP partners per month
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Pax8 Cloud Services and identify potential new Channel Partners.
- Providing a high-level overview of Pax8 products and services and set appointments to recruit new Channel Partners to the Pax8 program.
- Set 40 qualified appointments per month.
- Schedule presentations between prospects and Pax8 Cloud Solutions Advisors using Salesforce.com.
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a Lead Generation Specialist, Sales Associate or similar role, or a fast learner with drive!
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+) Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team.
- Energy and desire to make numerous (70+) phone calls daily all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email and via telephone.
- College degree preferred or previous Lead Generation experience.
- Coachable and willing to learn.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect an on target earnings beginning at $55,000 (base/commission) or more depending on performance
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.