Revenue Operations Associate, Customer Success at Iterable (Remote)
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Our Revenue Operations team is looking for an Operations Associate to serve as a partner to accelerate the efficiency of the Customer Operations team with a focus on Customer Success. The ideal candidate is an all-around athlete that can provide analytical support and is ready to dive into operational systems and processes to improve the efficiency of the organization.
Our ideal candidate is someone who looks to solve problems in innovative ways and resists "this is how it's always been done" thinking. They’re unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning excites them, and they thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments. They're a data-first problem solver who lets data win arguments.
In this role, you’ll report to our Manager, Customer Success Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a scaling Operations team where you will be exposed to Operational challenges across the entire post-sale organization including, Customer Success, Professional Services, Support, and more. You’ll be a cornerstone for our go-to-market teams and play a key role in our success as we scale.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Become the subject matter expert on CX go-to-market strategy and data, including our customer journey, service offerings, segmentation and customer database
- Own post-sales tools, provisioning, and be to go-to for day to day questions
- Perform data analysis for strategic projects, deep dives, and recurring meetings that drive to actionable insights for our CX leaders and team
- Work with stakeholders to set and measure post-sales KPIs
- Create post-sales reports, dashboards for key stakeholders across the organization
- Act as the go to person for post-sale ticket requests
- Collaborate and work with Customer Success, Professional Services, Support,and RevOps teams
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience managing timelines and presenting effectively to stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and partner with stakeholders to drive business performance
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with multiple data sets
- Experience being a self-starter, with an ability to incorporate feedback and communicate effectively
- Experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Some experience with systems and databases
- Familiarity with project management and project management tools, such as Asana
- Highly self-motivated and willing to collaborate cross functionally in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Bonus points for experience with or interest in learning: Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk, Sisense, and other tools within our post-sales technology stack.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 11/3/21