At UserZoom, we're partnering up with some of the world's largest and most recognisable brands to help them create digital products their customers love. UserZoom is the only platform on the market that removes the barriers to testing, measuring and optimizing digital experiences across channels and touchpoints. With our software, companies can measure and create better digital experiences.
We're a leading enterprise B2B platform, growing rapidly off the back of our recent investment and we have ambitious plans for the future. We have more than 1,000 clients, including nearly half of the organizations on the Fortune 100 list.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As we grow, we are looking for a new Revenue Enablement Director to join our global revenue team. You'll report to our Senior Director, Revenue Enablement and work closely with individuals across the organization to drive and embed our global revenue enablement strategy.
This role will give you the opportunity to use the skills and experience you've gained in your career to measure and optimize the performance of our revenue function, leading to a measurable increase in sales velocity. This will include driving the execution of key enablement projects, aligned with the overall revenue enablement strategy.
You'll partner and align specifically with UserZoom's New Business Revenue team to define and prioritize sales enablement needs - with core focus on Account Executive onboarding, ramp, competency-based coaching & development, knowledge, content and learning repositories, productivity and efficiency initiatives, sales playbooks, and full-cycle performance optimization. We're a collaborative organization so you'll work with enablement leadership and peers to provide reporting and analytics to support the key business outcomes.
Here's the experience we're looking for:
- Extensive experience of sales/sales operations/training experience with global high tech B2B organizations.
- Experience within a sales enablement role.
- Training and learning delivery experience.
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/ sales playbook initiatives.
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs.
- Experience with CRM (we use Salesforce.com) and sales enablement platforms such as Seismic, Lessonly, Chorus etc
- Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the UserZoom family:
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 10 Paid Holidays & up to two 2 Floating Holidays (dependent on hire date)
- Company Variable Compensation scheme / Company Bonus
- Your birthday off!
- 401k, with match
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Up to 75% for dependents
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability
We seek insight from all people
At UserZoom, we're all about recognising the insights that different people bring to our company - it's what makes us so successful. We know the value and innovation a diverse group of people can create and that's why building a diverse team is a priority for us, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective.
We're on a continuous journey to improve how we recognise & evaluate each person's skills and how each individual can enhance our culture & values. We are committed to being consistent in how we shortlist, assess, hire, onboard, reward and promote based on merit.