Reservations Specialist at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
The Travel Advisor team is a tight-knit group of goal-oriented and versatile individuals who aim to provide a seamless booking experience for our potential travelers. By paying close attention to detail and maintaining the highest level of responsiveness, we perform our day-to-day tasks in a fun, yet professional manner. Your contribution to this team will be vital in the success of Evolve by working with potential travelers who are interested in booking properties in our network.
You will be responsible for fielding a high volume of traveler inquiries and providing our customers with an unparalleled booking experience. You will serve as a persuasive consultant for prospective renters; helping them find the vacation rental that best matches their needs. The perfect candidate for this position is comfortable with high volume phone sales, is an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for stunning customers with great service, and a desire to overachieve individual and team goals.
What you’ll do
- Lightning-fast response to a high volume of traveler booking inquiries via phone and email
- Convert inquiries over the phone by utilizing your sales skills - we love one call closes!
- Work across multiple booking platforms and can dexterously move between operating systems
- Meet and exceed individual and team goals
- Manage lead follow-up using our relationship management software (CRM)
- Develop a genuine understanding of what each traveler needs and match the traveler with the vacation rental that best suits them
- Thrill travelers with over-the-top service throughout the evaluation and booking process
- Sell travelers on the Evolve difference, including our 4 core standards, along with individual attributes of properties in our network
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ year of sales or customer service experience, preferably in a hospitality environment
- Salesforce experience a plus
- You are sales driven and look to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You are a fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- We support travelers 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role, compensation is based on a base pay plus commission model. Our base pay is $35,000 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($16.83/hr). This role is eligible to earn a monthly commission based on individual performance. Our commission plan is uncapped with on target annual earnings of $42,500 - $45,000 after your ramping period with top performers earning above that range.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.