Regional Vice President of Sales at CirrusMD Inc.
CirrusMD is a text-first enterprise solution that connects people and doctors with no-barriers access to human experts who can always help. CirrusMD was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO. We have partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team.
Who We’re Looking For:
Do you have 10+ years of consultative selling experience in healthcare? If so, let’s talk! We are looking for full-time experienced and motivated Regional Vice Presidents of Sales who has worked directly with Health Plans, Brokers and Employers. This position can sit remote anywhere in the U.S. The base salary is $145,000 DOE + Commission ($2M quota at $200,000 commission)
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Develop, maintain and execute payer strategy and territory plan(s)for yourself and the sales team
- Segment, prospect, and build new business with payers within an assigned territory
- Build relationships by meeting with senior executives to effectively position CirrusMD’s value
- Negotiate partnerships and contracts with senior management
- Deep knowledge of how to position and sell high-value solutions with various pricing models
- Help all sales representatives to develop rigorous pipelines and close them
- Leverage your knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions
- Identify and seize new opportunities; taking on tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Understand clients’ business objectives and vision; sharing those objectives with the CirrusMD team
- Deep understanding of CirrusMD’s solution, how it is implemented and intended to be used by the client
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the sales process and product/services value propositions
- Technically astute to manage IT and other product related discussions;
- Provide market feedback to the product and marketing teams for future product development
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company initiatives, value-base health care transformation, changing payer/employer landscape, virtual care environment, and competitors
- Experience developing and/or partnering with Sales Operations to develop performance reports
- Use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others; and partner with sales operations and account management to execute department and company sales strategies
- Successful selling experience to healthcare payers, employers and other risk bearing entities
- Knowledge of the changing selling environment and related regulatory and legislative requirements
- Experience in an entrepreneurial setting
- Previous sales management experience
- Strong ability to position solutions and adjust messaging to meet prospect needs
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishments in consultative solution sales in health care
- Ability to communicate and influence at the C-level of client organizations
- Understand clinical workflow within hospital and ambulatory environments
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Must possess a minimum of five years successful selling experience to payers; healthcare services strongly preferred; and
- Ability to leverage industry contacts to provide warm sales leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- Must have significant experience in the following areas:
- Previous payer sales experience
- Previous sales management and/or player/coach experience
- Executive level sales experience
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills
- Well organized and pays attention to details
- Ability to conduct boardroom presentations and facilitate group discussions
- Ability to conduct engaging product demonstrations
- Enjoy traveling domestically up to 60%
Who We Are:
Based in Denver, CirrusMD is the nation's leading virtual care platform, delivers a chat first, multi-modal, data driven platform to enable providers, payers and employers the ability to offer high touch, personalized healthcare to their members or employees. Founded in 2012, CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables a stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
Why Work at CirrusMD?
CirrusMD is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team and help us deliver Care Without Barriers. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k savings, flexible vacation and remote work policies, competitive salaries, stock options and more.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
*Only candidates who are eligible to work for all US employers and not only their current employer will be considered.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies:
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.