The Regional Sales Manager (North) will report to the Regional Sales Director and join a super-talented group passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone.
Mersive has a unique position available for a sales executive capable of aiding our sales efforts in the UK and Ireland. Mersive’s Solstice products are sold to the corporate enterprise, higher education and government sectors through our network of distributors, manufacturer reps, integrators, and consultants.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Recruit, manage and support Mersive’s channel partners
- Engage end user prospects to create ‘sell through’ for resellers and integrators
- Achieve or exceed revenue objectives
- Document and report on all sales activities including sales forecast, pipeline, trial and demo requests, and partner activities
- Work cooperatively with management, product development, marketing and finance to share information and act as an effective Mersive liaison for customers and partners in the region
- Perform ‘light’ technical and logistic support for customer demos, conferences and trade show events
- Travel will be required
- 8-10 years sales and business development experience in A/V or enterprise collaboration sales
- Demonstrable track record in building and managing partner relationships – including integrators and consultants
- Candidates must reside in the UK, preferably located preferably in the North of England
- Must have technology experience in digital switching and control, distributed networks, TCP/IP, unified communications
- Candidate must have remote reporting experience
- Proven experience with nascent markets and technologies
- Valid UK drivers license and a car
- Business or technical degree in engineering or computer science
- Industry certifications
- Experience with collaboration software products
- Prior experience working for venture backed start-up stage companies
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees.