Regional Sales Director
Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD), as an individual contributor, is accountable for driving sales of our Wdesk platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations. The RSD will also focus on expanding opportunities within our existing customer base to incrementally increase sales volume via additional seats and Workiva solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect and close new business opportunities and expand opportunities within existing customers.
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities.
- Plan and execute sales strategy.
- Provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis.
- Work with Strategic Account Managers to generate initial customer interest.
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles and eliminate barriers to gain commitment.
- Naturally lead the sales process to a close by demonstrating Workiva's superior value proposition.
- Maintain the customer relationship as well as grow the business.
- 7+ years of proven sales growth in the field selling Software as a Service products (SaaS)
- 3+ years of success selling complex enterprise deals to large client organizations
- MEDDIC/Force Management or similar sales methodology or similar strongly desired
- Experience selling to the Office of the CFO and Finance & Accounting buyers highly desirable
- Executive presence; ability to communicate at the most senior level
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred