Regional Director - Channel Sales Northeast at IntelePeer (Remote)
This position is remote, covering New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Ohio. Candidates must come from these states.
IntelePeer delivers an omnichannel communication platform as a service (CPaaS) built for the enterprise. We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions they should enable businesses to deliver truly delightful experiences.
As a key member of our national Sales Team, the Regional Director - Channel Sales Northeast (RDs) will be responsible to successfully sell our solutions through our channel partners. RDs will leverage existing relationships and build new relationships with desired channel partners to meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of success driving SaaS, CPaaS, sales within the Master, Sub-Agent, and Direct Agent model as well as direct sales experience. RDs will understand the competitive marketplace that exists for IntelePeer within this community. They will focus on acquiring net new customers through existing and newly recruited enthusiastic high-tech solution providers in the indirect channel space.
This position does not work with existing accounts and is solely focusing on new acquisition sales.
REPORTS TO: SVP or VP, Channel Sales
- Exceed monthly new logo sales targets. (Bookings, Minimum Revenue Commitments)
- Exceed targets for specific solutions. (CPaaS, Managed Solutions)
- Align with regional cross functional teams, including Solution Engineer, Account Mangers,
- Partner Success Managers to drive all business development planning including building a sales/revenue plan, Spiffs, MDF Allocation, and joint marketing activities. To drive and realize IntelePeer corporate objectives.
- Accurately forecast Sales lifecycle and stages in Salesforce and Sales Director AI. Maintain accurate dashboards.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback on go to market strategy, offers, promotions, and recruiting efforts, etc.
- Travel as required to participate at industry events / present as needed. (Customer/Partner meetings, QBR, Kickoffs.
- Participate in industry events where IntelePeer has a presence
- Manage overall P&L and growth for the relationship
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reporting to internal and external audiences (travel, schedules, events, expense reports, etc.) as requested by leadership.
- Champion partner needs across internal departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field highly preferred
- 5+ years' experience in channel management.
- Experience selling SaaS products is highly preferred.
- 10+ years' experience in the Communications/Software Industry; influencing Cloud Solution customer buying behaviors and trends highly preferable
- Knowledge of positioning various communication technologies:
- Omnichannel communications: Voice, SMS, Email, Social
- Cloud Contact Center Solutions
- Unified Communications Solutions
- Demonstrated track record of success:
- meeting and exceeding sales and revenue growth targets
- interacting with customers at all organizational levels
- negotiating and closing high value deals
- establishing and managing customer expectations
- influencing and collaborating across organizational boundaries
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in customer relationship management (CRM) software; Salesforce preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willing and able to accommodate frequent travel
- Astute interpersonal relationship management
- Positive, professional attitude
- Quality- and customer-service driven to consistently delight customers
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Utilizes strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
Why You'll Love It Here
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Legal coverage and other supplemental options
- Free snacks, fun events (virtual and in-person when we can again)
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
- Compensation varies based on location the services are being performed. For individuals who would perform this work in Colorado, the starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position is generally within the range of $130,000 -150,000 for annual base salary. Employees are eligible for additional discretionary bonuses and commissions pursuant to the Company's commission plan. The successful candidate's actual pay will also be based on qualifications and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: IntelePeer requires anyone working onsite or visiting IntelePeer's offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with IntelePeer.
For California residents only: Please refer to the link below for IntelePeer's Applicant CCPA Privacy Notice. https://www.intelepeer.com/intelepeer-applicant-ccpa-privacy-notice-2020-05-21/