Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
About the Department
Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Agents, Professional Services Consultants, and Customer Operations - all working together as part of our Global Customer Services team to help our customers adopt Druva and create the most reliable data protection service in the world.
The GCS team at Druva helps customers solve real, technical problems while retaining and expanding the revenue streams that help the company invest in the future of our cloud-based services for companies around the world.
We believe that putting our people first, and fostering a creative, exciting, and stimulating environment is a prerequisite to achieving and surpassing our commercial goals.
Partner Success Manager, Strategic Partnerships
You will work alongside our Partners Team and peers within our Global Customer Services org to ensure the holistic success of Druva’s strategic partnerships. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, project management, organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to maintain a best-in-class partner and customer experience.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our Partners’ businesses and be an internal champion of the features/functionality most critical to their specific business needs. You'll be expected to meet and exceed the goal for net retention (both retention and expansion) -- which is driven through consistent communication and collaboration with our Partners’ teams and demonstrating the value the products and services provide to their business via quarterly reviews.
Although the role will sit on the Customer Success Team in order to maintain familiarity with best practices and processes to continue to ensure the success of our joint customers, this is a truly cross-functional position. You will work closely with Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other teams to close the feedback loop on customer and market needs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Advocate for and represent the voice of the Partner internally
- Be a key member of the team managing the partnership life cycle which includes initial launch and technical integrations or enablement, maintaining a healthy steady state, quarterly goals assessment, product roadmaps and executive alignment, and renewal of the partnership.
- Work with your Partner account teams to plan and execute long term account plans to facilitate retention and growth via product and new business unit expansion
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Work cross-functionally with Partnerships, Product, Engineering, Support, Marketing and other teams to resolve partner business issues and work towards their stated goals
- Manage partner feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal teams
- Plan on 25% travel post-Covid
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role servicing enterprise partnerships
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Understanding of Enterprise SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside your company and within your customer accounts
- Experience with project management, account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, especially with Salesforce/GainSight knowledge
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews
- Understanding of data centers and backup/restore/DR industry a plus