Manager, Mid-Market Customer Success at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As a leader of Iterable’s Customer Success team, you will manage a team of Customer Success Managers making sure their customers are both happy and increasing their return on investment from using the Iterable product. You will build meaningful relationships with both company partners and the customer’s executive decision-makers.
The role is ideal for someone with very strong leadership and relationship building skills with the ability to navigate large organizations to identify essential areas for retention and growth. Keeping customers happy and productive is core to our mission.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Understand how customers are using the product and find ways for them to use it more effectively and increase ROI
- Drive regularly scheduled check-ins, QBRs with customers while monitoring client satisfaction
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention and expansion
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Solving any issues our customers may face
- Build, manage and motivate a highly effective Customer Success team
- Identify, track and report metrics that measure your team’s effectiveness at solving customer problems and contributing to the company’s mission
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our application to make our customers' lives easier
- Work with Engineering, Product, Marketing and Sales teams to effectively communicate product functionality and messaging to customers and prospects
- You'll have the responsibility of developing a Customer Success strategy which can be scaled for the company's growth
- Responsible for department management including staffing, training, performance management and career development of associates
- Create training materials and workshops to facilitate knowledge sharing and best practices
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a B2B customer success role with a fast-paced SaaS startup
- Team building and management experience
- Demonstrated history of hiring and managing phenomenal talent
- A leader with experience in delivering complex solutions at the enterprise level
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and problem solve
- Very strong empathy for the customer and drive to solve the problems they may face
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Pension plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 11/16/2021