Manager, Business Development – Dedicated Internet Access
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
At Zayo, we pride ourselves on taking a fresh, innovative approach to supporting the world’s insatiable need for communications infrastructure. The successful candidate will be intellectually agile. They will demonstrate the ability to jump from developing key stakeholder relationships, to high-level strategic discussions, to new product evangelization. This role will support the Business Development effort for Zayo’s Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) product line and will be charged with growing revenue. We are looking for technical, ambitious, independent Business Development professionals looking to “disrupt” the telecommunications industry by delivering unique, technology-focused product solutions.
- Identify new opportunities for growth through market and competitive analysis
- Develop and grow strategic partnerships to develop new channels to market
- Develop and grow relationships with Zayo sales, Zayo customers, and vendors
- Partner with Product Marketing to execute unique sales campaigns
- Define the DIA/ DDoS Go to Market vision and strategy
- 3+ years of experience with a focus on business development, product management, sales or strategic alliances
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering, or related field, MBA a plus
- Understanding of the drivers behind an enterprise’s need for network connectivity, and how they purchase connectivity
- Experience building strategic partnerships to grow sales
- Ability to make quick transitions between tactical execution and deep strategic thinking
- Ability to prepare and present complex material in simple, concise communications to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.