LATAM Account Executive - SMB (Spanish Speaker) at Zoom Video Communications
We are looking for a Latin America Account Executive - SMB (Spanish Speaker) with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with business clients with an employee count of 11 - 250 to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs. Working in a defined international territory, you will proactively engage with targeted companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of inbound leads.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Up-sell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- 2+ years sales experience in a Technology company
- 1+ years experience working in a sales position with International customers
- 1+ years in a full cycle sales role
- Direct SaaS/Cloud selling experience
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- This position requires the ability to hunt into new accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Demonstrated excellence in presentations skill with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
- Must be a fluent Spanish speaker in addition to fluent in English
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram