International Commercialization Lead - Oncology at Invitae (Formerly ArcherDx)
International Commercialization Lead - Oncology
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Invitae is looking for a commercialization lead to support our ever growing international footprint for our oncology portfolio. Working with the global commercial strategy team you’ll be responsible for aiding in the successful launch and adoption of new products and services across our oncology business in global geographies. Additionally, this individual will be a key stakeholder in the commercialization of pharma CDxs across regulated markets. You will work cross-functionally with departments including Sales, Biopharma Partnerships, Regulatory Affairs, Product Development, Global Marketing, Medical Affairs, Finance and Customer Support to ensure that products are successfully launched in target markets and that timelines and performance objectives are met.
- Understand new products and services and prioritize commercial launch geographies accordingly
- Create clear commercial launch plans by geography and product and clearly communicate the rollout cross functionally.
- Lead cross-functional groups and drive accountability to ensure successful and timely global product launches
- Understand and actively assess the market: segmentation, dynamics, clinical trends, regional regulatory landscape. Actively monitor industry trends to understand the global competitive environment and anticipate market shifts and customer demands.
- Drive successful relationships with key customers to ensure we understand emerging trends and successful adoption of new products.
- Support development of key metrics to track successful implementation of launch plans.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in precision oncology fields and affiliated product portfolios
- 5+ years experience in product management or customer-facing function
- Experience in the pharmaceutical domain including CDx landscape considered valuable
- Familiarity with Global Markets across LATAM, EMEA, APAC and Canada
- Ability to build business cases with quantitative market analytics to enable ROI based decision making.
- Success working cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders and ability to lead by influence, taking multiple projects through a complex development program
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strategic Thinker - you understand the hereditary cancer, somatic oncology and CDx market landscapes and how to successfully position a complex product offering across global markets
- Team Player - you have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approach to teamwork
- Global Experience - you love the complexity of a global marketplace and value the customer experience and viewpoints from our global customers
- Communication - You are a natural communicator who effortlessly takes complex technology solutions and crafts simple, powerful and compelling audience specific propositions.
- Leadership – You are strategically oriented with the skills and ability to quickly gain credibility and respect with both internal and external constituents.
- Driving Results – You have an accomplished track record in growing complex organizations, history of success maintaining key relationships and demonstrated ability to drive strategic projects/solutions focused on increasing market share.
Location - East Coast of the US or Canada preferred, anywhere in North America or Europe considered.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.