We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
The Infrastructure (IaaS) Sales Executive sells Cloud IaaS products to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) of all levels, in various industries, across broad regions of the United States and Canada. He/she finds creative ways to keep new and current leads actively engaged, builds and manages a sales pipeline, and helps to resolve MSP Partner concerns.
*Note* This hire will be targeted to start September, 2020
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Responds to and qualifies incoming web and phone inquiries regarding our Cloud IaaS products
- Creatively follows up with new and existing leads in order to maintain active engagement
- Assesses Partner and customer needs, provides Cloud IaaS product demonstrations, closes sales, and places orders
- Collaborates with Partner Solutions Engineers to close deals when needed
- Builds and manages sales pipelines, forecasts sales
- Assists in resolving customer concerns by working with Service Delivery team to investigate issues
- Maintains customer sales account records in Salesforce and prepares various reports
Ideal Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Overall knowledge of Microsoft Azure services including IaaS and platform as a service technology
- Overall understanding of Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- Overall understanding of Microsoft O365 & M365
- Overall understanding of Pax8’s full line card
- Knowledge of: Cyber Security, DevOps, Windows Server, Microsoft Office 365, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Basic IaaS architecture, Networking, Open Source Technology, and Best Practices for Cloud IaaS
- Ability to speak to and sell Pax8’s value proposition for Cloud IaaS
- Understanding of network connectivity, the Internet, and cloud computing technology
- Track record of over-achieving quota attainment (in the top 10-20% of sales reps) in past positions
- Strong people, verbal, and writing skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
Required Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree, equivalent work experience, or relevant technology sales background
- Over five (5) years direct sales experience in a Sales Executive role or equivalent, preferably in a B2B environment
- Over seven (7) years IaaS, and/or Software as a Service (SaaS) experience
- Experience selling solutions such as Azure, CloudJumper, Nerdio, Wasabi etc. strongly preferred
- Channel sales experience
- Experience using CRM systems, such as Salesforce
- Experience using LinkedIn to develop Partner relationships
- Qualified candidates can expect an on target earnings beginning at $71,000 (base/commission) or more depending on experience and performance
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
401(k) plan with employer match
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible, Open Vacation
Paid Sick Time Off
Extended Leave for Life events
RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
Career Development Programs
Stock Option Eligibility
Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 13,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.