Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
Iterable has gained initial traction with the LatAm market without any direct focus on expansion; through inbound interest alone. Due to our initial traction and the explosion of innovation, and mobile downloads in this market we have decided to make this a key part of our expansion strategy.This person will report to the Senior Director, Growth Sales, and have responsibility for building this team from the ground up. This is a heavily cross-functional role with lots of visibility. We will grow thoughtfully in year 1; hiring a team of 5 AE’s, establishing key partnerships, a brand and a foothold in this market. How far it grows from there is largely up to you :)
How you will make a difference:
You will have responsibility for new business ACV quota across this team and defining the initial GTM strategy for this expansion. With an Enterprise SaaS sales background and a value selling methodology, you will drive large, complex six figure deal transactions to consistently execute our customer acquisition strategy. You will hire, mentor and manage a team of top performing reps with an eye toward their continual development and career progression. You will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Operations and Product and will promote operational excellence through constant process innovation.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is based in the U.S.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Establish our GTM strategy in a new market
- Align go-to-market teams (SDR, marketing, value consulting, solutions, executive) to support this plan and represent a clear, single vision to customers and the marketplace
- Provide leadership for a team of Account Executives in a rapidly scaling technology business
- Proactively identify and implement new strategies to improve sales cycle
- Augment our robust training and on boarding program with the training and materials necessary to make your team successful
- Exceed all targets related to the hiring plan, pipeline generation and revenue goals
- Manage overall Enterprise sales process and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Report back to the business on key results and opportunities for continued growth
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in building or growing the LatAm market at a previous company
- English and ideally Spanish and Portuguese language proficiency
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to build something!
- Experience managing an outbound sales team in a high growth SaaS company
- Prior experience as a top-performer in Enterprise SaaS sales carrying B2B quota
- Proven experience closing six figure deals with large enterprise companies, involving multiple executive stakeholders
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- A proven playbook for hiring and developing Account Executives
- Experience in marketing automation, CRM, email or related marketing technologies
- Strategic mindset to define and execute sales strategies
- A “customer-first” mentality and thought-leadership for innovation and disruptive technologies
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics in higher run-rate environments
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 11/17/2021