We have an immediate opening for a Field Sales Representative that will be responsible for establishing new relationships and growing established accounts with Aerospace & Defense, Cellular & Non-Cellular Communications, Power Conversion, IoT, Test & Measurement, CATV & Consumer companies. The sales territory is Utah & Colorado. Richardson RFPD is an Arrow Company (Arrow is Fortune 113).
What You'll Be Doing
- Primary responsibility is to build & maintain influential relationships with customers, suppliers and Arrow partners creating demand for Arrow products by proactively offering engineering and supply chain solutions. Key areas of responsibility are:
- Demand Creation: Focused on technical needs of complex, emerging, or underpenetrated prospects. Has a fundamental understanding of all of Arrow’s solutions and is able to match those solutions to customer business needs. Will drive/create new opportunities and product selection within their accounts,and create demand activity using other technical resources as needed.
- Account Management: Initiate and schedule regular visits to the customer facility selling Arrow's franchised lines and services. Create selling opportunities through a planned discovery process. Gain solid understanding of customer's needs and how to translate those needs to Arrow requirements or opportunities. Executes on solution selling through a working knowledge of Arrow’s supply chain solutions and design processes. Grow profit and maximize margins by selling value-added, long-term solutions, with emphasis on demand creation and engineering.
- Relationships: Drive supplier and customer engineering relationships at multiple levels. Utilize distribution/rep/supplier knowledge to grow market share and sales. Build strong relationships with suppliers and their reps.
Staying current on product knowledge and/or gaining technical certifications. Attend supplier training events to keep up-to-date on product line. Maintains supplier databases and keeps design registration information accurate. Stay updated on current related technologies in customer base,and attend training as needed.
What We Are Looking For
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
- Works independently
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What We Offer at Arrow
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Relocation assistance is available for non-local highly qualified candidates.
- And more!
Not ready to apply just yet? Join our Talent Community!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)