Enterprise Sales Executive at Four Winds Interactive
We have an opportunity for an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our growing sales organisation. In this role you will work across multiple industries, providing innovative SaaS solutions in an ever-growing visual communications market. Our Sales team is made up of creative, technically savvy professionals, all intent on crushing goals and exceeding expectations. This is a customer-facing role with limited travel and opportunity for significant upside compensation. They find motivation in building long-lasting relationships with our existing customers, in addition to providing tangible solutions to help solve a broad range of problems for our customers.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Managing relationships with our midsize and large enterprise accounts.
- Using value selling methodologies to understand the needs of the client and provide the best solution.
- Researching customer needs, leveraging references, and differentiating against competitors.
- Develop relationships with IT, lines of business and the CxOs through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts.
- Embracing and using the FWI sales process, which includes effective opportunity management through Salesforce as well as recognizing when to escalate deals to leadership and technical team for closing help.
- Taking initiative to understand the FWI offerings and pricing (software, applications, services including managed, partners – hardware and other).
- Working collaboratively with Marketing, Contracts, Professional Services.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience.
- Domain experience in corporate real estate, recruiting, human resources, or hospitality
- Ability to work effectively with other team members (sales engineers, lead gen team, management, services, etc.) to provide the best experience for the customer and the highest likelihood of successfully closing and implementing the deal.
- Willingness and initiative to learn, grow and contribute to the team’s professional development.
- Professional presence for face-to-face meetings or tradeshows.
Helpful for Success:
- Full time role, candidates will ideally have the flexibility of working hours to increase collaborative working with colleagues in Denver, Colorado.
- Competitive salary, generous annual leave allowance and other employee perks.
- Candidate details will be shared with Four Winds Interactive US-based recruitment team, in order to progress applications
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 + Variable
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.