Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
We lift economies and communities by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests. In the time you’ve taken to read this one sentence, our platforms have processed over 8,000 transactions and this number grows daily.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today’s fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
Join us now to realize your own future growth and success.
FIS's growth is on the backs of every single team member--it is individuals working together to make success happen. By leaving no rock unturned, we can find new opportunities for continued growth everywhere. Our sales team is vital to that success with their diligence to generate new prospects and re-engage old ones. We take nothing for granted and accept that every day is a new chance to make a rewarding impact.
The Enterprise Relationship Manager role offers a proactive and positive face to our customers and clients. He/she is focused on ensuring customers are satisfied with our products and services, working with the account manager in order to manage day-to-day relations. This person will also be a voice for the needs of our customers and clients when meeting with key account managers, ensuring that mutual goals and objectives are reached.
- Ensures that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services.
- Works closely with Sales Account Manager and oversees day-to-day relationship with client.
- Ensures that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements.
- Works with client to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
- Consults with other team members (project management/services/support/customer care) to be sure mutual objectives are met.
- Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales.
- Viewed as an expert in the field.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Exhibits expert-level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products.
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services while developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Assigned to large, complex, high-visibility, strategic or tactically-important accounts.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
Typically requires 8+ years of field sales experience. For many companies, this will be the most senior level within the organization.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.