Enterprise Business Development Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Enterprise Business Development Representative
Aligned to find, develop, and onboard new Enterprise level engagements within the Digital Signage market. Business Development Representative works with eco-system partners and enterprise partners in conjunction with the account management team. Business Development Representative will work with and develop ecosystem ISV partnerships to partner with/meet in the channel.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for developing the Enterprise segment for Visual Media.
- Utilize existing relationships in the Visual Media segment to leverage new business opportunities.
- Develop new relationships in the Visual Media market to promote sales opportunities.
- Understand the customers business, and strategic goals. Align to the customer needs with appropriate product and service offerings.
- Create Business Development plans for communicating actions needed to close opportunities within strategic accounts.
- Continuous Development of Sales Leads to move them through the Sales Funnel.
- Own customer onboarding by leading cross departmental teams, communicating customer requirements, and ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Transition of new buying accounts to an Account Manager.
- Work with Account Managers on increasing Business within named Deeper and Wider accounts.
- Attend and set meetings and agenda's for Vertical Market Shows.
- Work with Product Managers to communicate customer feedback for current product offerings, future plans, and road maps to meet customer needs.
- Provide escalation support to account managers and named accounts
- Represent Seneca in a professional manner; striving for total customer satisfaction.
- Work towards and obtain financial performance goals in support of new business and named accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
98,300.00 - $203,500.02
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-TX-Texas (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.