Enterprise Account Executive at CyberGRX, Inc. (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
We are searching for an Enterprise Account Executive in Australia
What does an Enterprise Account Executive do at CyberGRX?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing the CyberGRX customer base by establishing new relationships, educating prospects, expanding and renewing existing accounts. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building a region.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will become an expert in the product, market and customer.
- Build and operate from a comprehensive territory plan.
- Align with Marketing and Business Development teams to build a strong process and pipeline.
- Align with channel partners to co-sell into prospects and customers
- Prospect into focus accounts with a high-touch approach that educates prospects and compels them to engage.
- Align with Customer Success and Operations to deliver customer value, maintain a strong engagement cadence, and grow existing relationships.
- Manage the full-cycle sales process from sourcing to opportunity closure.
- Build trust with prospects and initiate strong, long-term relationships.
- Provide feedback to Product and Marketing to help improve our solution and messaging.
- Participate in broader sales initiatives to build market awareness, improve processes, and help the team win and grow.
- Add to the CyberGRX culture as an early hire and key member of the broader organization.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of full sales-cycle, quota carrying experience
- At least 5 years experience in cybersecurity
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company.
- You are experienced in sourcing, managing, and closing high-level business-to-business sales.
- Great at assessing customer challenges, aligning solutions, and reading prospective buyers.
- You can predictably forecast and execute on business goals.
- You enjoy using insights and data-driven decisions in the sales process.
- Ability to effectively build trust-based relationships with senior-level executives.
- You have built consensus at speed among multiple, cross-functional decision makers and influencers.
- Experience managing a high volume of multiple opportunities.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Cybercrime is big business - and not just for the criminals. Business costs related to cybercrime are estimated to go up about 15% per each year reaching about $10.5 trillion annually by 2025. At CyberGRX, we are in the trenches helping businesses and clients combat those threats. We have transformed third-party cyber risk management for enterprises all over the world through our disruptive cloud-based exchange solution. We help companies achieve a detailed view of their third-party vendor ecosystem to help them quickly showcase, identify and mitigate security risks. We also work with our clients to provide cutting edge predictive analytics to provide insights into how they can better stop attacks from happening. With our headquarters based in Denver, Colorado and employees based globally - we strive to hire team members who want ownership, impact and growth. We invite you to learn more about us and would love you to consider joining our team!
With our headquarters based in Denver, Colorado and employees based globally - we strive to hire team members who want ownership, impact and growth. We invite you to learn more about us and would love you to consider joining our team. We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.