Agility Recovery is a rapidly growing business to business company focused on business continuity and disaster recovery. We are a company with an innovative culture and a fast-paced environment, backed by the solid foundation of a 30-year history serving thousands of customers across the United States and Canada. When a customer experiences a disruption to their business (whether it is a hurricane, malware attack, or burst pipe in the building), we offer flexible solutions that cover everything from business continuity planning and alerting/messaging software, to physical workspace and data recovery. Agility is the only integrated business continuity solution that helps companies plan, train, test, alert, and recover – all in one. We spend our days working to “do good” and our services bring hope to organizations during a crisis.
The Enterprise Sales team is actively seeking an Enterprise Account Executive with grit, determination and unwavering optimism who is responsible for building relationships and focusing on complex sales to mid-tier to large organizations that have greater than 3,000 employees. This is a remote position reporting to the Director of Enterprise Sales, and you will be responsible for obtaining new logos in our Northeast/Eastern Canada territory. In this role you will be selling our business continuity software, Preparis, along with end-to-end physical recovery solutions all with recurring revenue agreements.
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking, and partner relationships
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close
- Collaborate with pre-sales team when technical or product support is required
- Gain a high-level knowledge of Agility’s products and services
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings, and other relevant business issues
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results
- Document sales activities in salesforce.com, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline, and perform other tasks as necessary to drive sales revenue while communicating activities to sales management
- Serve as an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Agility to help meet company objectives
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, and competitive matters
- BS/BA or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of successful B2B sales, preferably in the recurring revenue space
- Proven success prospecting, hunting, and closing new logos using solution-based selling with a consultative approach
- Professional organizational and time management skills
- Proficient CRM skills, preferably with Salesforce
- History of achieving quarterly sales and activity goals with documented record of achievement
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time, within the continental United States and Canada
Preference given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- SAAS experience
- Currently living in the assigned territory. Candidates residing outside of the assigned territory will be considered if they are able to readily and easily commute to a large international airport with minimal travel downtime in the air to the territory (EX: Baltimore, Charlotte, Atlanta, Cleveland, Detroit, etc.)
Why Agility Recovery?
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities
- 3-weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 2 floating holidays (to use as you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Monthly remote work stipend