Director, Sales Reporting & Analysis at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The sales intelligence team delivers the critical assets necessary to synthesize sales strategy, redirect sales resources to opportunity efficiently and measures risks against key business objectives across key themes of sales productivity, efficiency and outcomes.
Our team helps to power FIS’s high growth Sales organization by delivering actionable insights and business intelligence at scale to all levels of the business.
What you will be doing
This is a critical role in our ongoing sales transformation. You will be leading our centralized team of 5-10 analysts focused on our design and delivery of sales analytics across our global markets, products, channels and clients. This is a new role and is likely to grow over time.
Team Leadership & Vision
- Own all aspects of the definition, delivery, deployment/change management and on-going support for all products within the Sales Data and Reporting team
- Lead the Sales Data and Reporting team and direct our IT/BI development teams
- Stay current on emerging marketplace capabilities for insight and automation including sales intelligence, RPA, AI, Machine Learning, Optimization and the latest data visualization tools
Sales Reporting and Visualizations
- Evolve our Sales Reporting vision, portfolio and roadmap based on our business needs and direction
- Partner with senior leaders in sales, marketing, product and the business to converge and align on scalable, standardized, relevant, impactful sales reporting deliverables
- Direct IT development teams in the delivery of project objectives and continuous improvement on the throughput and quality of deliverables.
- Maintain high quality operations and execution of our Sales Reporting portfolio
- Support adhoc requests and monthly variance analysis
Data Strategy and Quality
- Partner with data supply chain stakeholders to optimize data governance, availability, transformation and security to support a “single version of the truth” for customer, product, market, whitespace, TAM, compensation and other sales operations data work streams
- Lead QA and data reliability efforts for the organization
We are looking for capability & drive to be a hands-on sales intelligence manager; we need hands-on people comfortable with working in the detail who can demonstrate “what great looks like”.
What you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in sales reporting, analysis, customer data, BI and Reporting projects and applications;
- Minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience developing and coaching data analysts and business analysts delivering complex solutions
- Strong subject matter expertise
- Proven experience in B2B Sales environment leveraging CRM data is critical
- Extensive business knowledge in one or more sales processes including pipeline analysis, forecasting, GTM, territory design, incentives and comp design,
- Broad fintech industry knowledge and expertise with leading current Enterprise Data/BI/Reporting practices and technologies
- Deep knowledge on software delivery methods with high emphasis on leading teams using Agile methodologies
- Key skills
- Hands-on Tableau and Power BI dashboard development/evaluation/improvement
- Very strong project and program management skills; demonstrated track record leading cross-functional initiatives
- Advanced critical thinking, logic, and problem-solving skills including the ability to rationalize complex, multi-faceted problems into smaller, manageable issues
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; can clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
Added bonus if you have:
- Data science aspirations and/or skills in statistical analysis and tools
- Experience with using Quickbase in conjunction with data analysis tools
- High level understanding of common banking and payments products
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel including automations and modeling
- Strong client presentation skills
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a range of options, culminating in a preferred solution
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.