Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
Evolve is the largest tech-enabled, asset-light provider of vacation rental management services in North America and we’re looking for a Director, Growth Strategy & Operations to help us develop and implement transformative property acquisition strategies. Reporting to our Chief Growth Officer, you will have the opportunity to define, execute and scale enterprise-wide initiatives designed to dramatically increase Evolve’s properties under management and the services we provide for them.
We’re seeking a talented business professional who excels at orchestrating end-to-end growth strategies and working cross-functionally to ensure their success. For an entrepreneurial leader this is an exciting opportunity to bring lessons learned to help unlock the full potential of our supply-side growth efforts.
Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $100M in investment capital from world-class investors like T. Rowe Price, Allen & Company, and Annox Capital.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement transformative initiatives to accelerate the growth of Evolve’s properties under management and the services we provide for them
- Work cross-functionally with business partners and leadership to develop and prioritize strategies designed to expand supply-side audiences, markets and product offerings
- Continually analyze industry trends to help inform short-term and long-term priorities
- Establish modeling, testing and KPI standards to gauge impact and deliver optimal results
- Implement program management best practices to ensure initiatives are executed efficiently and effectively
What makes you a great fit
- 7+ years of experience developing and leading complex, cross-functional initiatives designed to achieve transformative growth
- 3+ years of management consulting or business operations experience within proptech, service platforms or travel preferred
- Experience aligning strategy and goals with leadership, marketing, product, finance and customer-facing teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Highly proficient at project/program management and financial modeling
- Experience expanding product offerings and developing new revenue streams
- Extremely entrepreneurial, comfortable with ambiguity and able to adapt based on the changing needs of the company
- Strong communication skills, including presenting to large groups
- Embodying Evolve’s 10 core values in all aspects of your leadership will be critical
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
Not in Colorado? We're happy to consider candidates in the following states: AK, AZ, CT, KS, MI, MO, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VT, and WA.
For this role our salary range is $160,000 to $190,000 depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.