Digital Advertising Account Manager at TeamSnap (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:00 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We encourage our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a Digital Advertising Account Manager for our rapidly growing Digital Advertising Team.
A critical element of this role will be to create and develop a well-integrated and highly effective team, creating an environment where they can do the best work of their careers. This role will directly report to the Director of Revenue Operations, Britt Begley, and work with cross-functional stakeholders including product, marketing, sales, customer experience, and finance.
As a Digital Advertising Account Manager for our Digital Advertising Team you’ll play a critical role in supporting and managing a book of agency & brand advertising clients. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service while growing new and existing business alongside the advertising sales team. This position will report to the Director of Operations for the Advertising and Ecommerce business.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage a book of business with revenue retention and growth in mind, while providing exceptional client support.
- Proactively manage advertising packages to ensure an overall great experience with TeamSnap.
- Partner with the sales team to ensure clients are receiving proper program expectations.
- Pursue upsell opportunities by showing the value of TeamSnap’s advertising program.
- Represent TeamSnap and act as a positive member of our vibrant and growing company.
What'll set you up for success:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of relevant account management or client facing experience with an advertising based business or advertising agency.
- Requires a minimum of 1-2 years ad trafficking in Google Ad Manager or similar system
- Ability to take raw data and make it into beautiful client-facing reports
- Strong understanding of media and advertising KPIs
- Solves for saying “Yes”.
- Ambitious (you never settle for mediocrity).
- Experience in sales or advertising required. Ability to receive and implement feedback immediately.
- Strong belief in proactive rather than reactive approach to handling clients and problems.
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solution- oriented manner.
- A passion and deep understanding of customer service and business growth.
- Ability to multitask, adapt and manage multiple clients across different time zones.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details.
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written).
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The salary for this role starts at a minimum of $56,000 plus bonus and benefits. This applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
• We're not just remote, we are remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self to work. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description