Customer Success Manager at Mitratech (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and compliance teams. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who are thriving at Mitratech are people like you who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe our employees’ enthusiasm fuels great work, so we pursue individuals with a passion for building an environment of ownership, transparency, continuous improvement as well as a dedication to driving the best possible experience for our clients. In other words, if you like people and technology, you'll fit right in.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are trusted advisors to our clients. The role proactively focuses on client contact, training, and driving consistent use of Mitratech’s standard process, support tools/documents, best practices webinars, and suggested solutions to business pain points. The Client Success Manager is the client’s go-to point of contact during the entire client lifecycle and ensures our clients achieve success and increase their utilization of our applications.
As a CSM, you can expect to build a deep understanding of the use of Mitratech products to promote better user onboarding, increased user adoption, and ongoing refinement of the solution as needs change overtime. You will work closely with varying other Mitratech roles as the client makes its way through the client lifecycle. This role does not require any specific sales targets be met, although client retention and growth is the overall goal.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Representing Mitratech to our clients through regular, positive, and professional communication
- Proactively driving end user adoption through product focused meetings, tips and tricks, and user adoption check ins
- Managing a portfolio of renewals with the expectation of expanding the base portfolio through negotiating multi-year renewals, annual price increases, and finding expansion opportunities to collaborate with sales team on to closure.
- Tracking and documenting clients’ measurement(s) of success throughout the client lifecycle and demonstrating value back to the client as these goals are met
- Shepherding the projects to completion, collaborating with the right people at the right times internally in Mitratech, as well as on the client side, to make sure that projects move forward
- Leading webinars, publishing knowledge base articles, and how-to videos customers and internally
- Conducting formal training classes for new users
- Maintaining regular cadence with sales and account management to communicate insights (positive/negative) that could impact the overall client relationship and retention effort
- Managing and responding to product usage metrics and trends
- Working with marketing to build strong client advocacy through participate in Mitratech events, thought leadership materials and other activities
- Collaborating with every Mitratech department to achieve completion of daily client needs, communicate long term client needs, and advising on future client efforts.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Desire to learn and become a subject matter expert in Mitratech software products
- Ability to manage and execute on multiple, critical projects simultaneously while using your strong business acumen and ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions to the clients’ problems
- Working knowledge of Google software suite, Salesfore.com, and Microsoft products, and willing and able to learn software quickly (no coding necessary)
- Ability to break down complex issues into constituent pieces and tackle them accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills, especially over phone and during presentations
- Ability to “connect the dots” both internally and on behalf of your clients in order to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Customer-centric attitude with the ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs and product knowledge
- Previous experience in a client success role, including account management or business analysis is a plus
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.