A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
- Lead, drive, and manage change within large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for customers’ executive sponsor(s)
- Ensure seamless transition from pre- to post-sales, setting customer up for success
- Remove adoption roadblocks by understanding challenges and recommending solutions
- Ensure high level of impact and client satisfaction with the services rendered
- Up to 40% travel could be required
Who you are:
- A change agent that can analyze multiple problems then develop and drive solutions
- You thrive working in the unknown, taking initiative and designing process when it doesn’t yet exist.
- You possess an understanding of the people, process, and technology realities that are part of transformation efforts, and approaches and tools to mitigate risks
- You see the big picture, but still roll up your sleeves and dig into the system to execute against your customer's’ business goals
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Inquisitive and comfortable asking questions about customers business goals, ideal state, and pain points.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in SaaS, process consulting, change management, project management, strategic account management and executive engagement
- Project Management and/or Consultant experience preferred
- Experience with technology stack and customization of: Salesforce (MUST), CLM Solutions or other middleware type platforms.
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)