Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
We are looking for the right Customer Success Manager that sees themselves as embodying Customer Obsessed and wants to join the Customer Experience Team that is tasked with making sure every interaction with Automox ends with a happy customer. As a Customer Success Manager, your primary responsibility is to provide the product expertise combined with a keen focus on the customer desired outcomes. You will work with customers and internal stakeholders throughout the customer’s lifecycle to ensure they receive maximum value from our solution. You will work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers defined goals and objectives. The Customer Successes Manager is the customer advocate always and is focused on driving usage and adoption as well as customer satisfaction as a whole. Customer Success Managers are often the first to identify growth and up-sell opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop strong relationships with our current customers: understand customer pain points, technical landscape, and business goals
- Monitor specific data to identify at risk customers
- Pinpoint problems and opportunities for expansion. Work cross functionally with the Account Manager for expansion and renewal opportunities
- Lead scheduled Business Reviews with customers
- Drive maximum customer health and retention
- Work with customers and champion with internal teams on escalated issues to ensure the best possible experience
- Leverage as many data points as possible to create a comprehensive customer profile
- Brings ideas for improvement that helps us grow our business and fosters customer advocates
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering, Product and Operations to ensure cohesion and shared understanding of goals and initiatives
- Provide actionable feedback to engineering and product related to customer feature requests and product needs
- Proven track record in handling difficult conversations with customers
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's degree or better
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Extraordinary communicator - you are concise, articulate, and able to get to the heart of the matter
- Innately Curious - you seek to understand the what, why, and how of our business
- You have been a Customer Success Manager supporting a technical product. You have a passion with technology, customers, problem solving and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $75,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.