Four Winds Interactive seeks a Customer Success Associate to work with the Customer Success Team. This position will oversee all aspects of projects and support for assigned accounts. This role will be interacting directly with customers, FWI executives and leaders of other departments. This role has significant impact on the customer experience with FWI and can affect retention. This role requires project management expertise, time management skills and attention to detail, teamwork and desire to deliver excellent customer service. It is not a management position.
This position will be supporting multiple strategic account portfolios. As such, this position will work closely with a small team and needs to occasionally step into other team roles, which may include tasks related to the functionality and appearance of visual communication solutions, delivering customer training and implementing visual communication networks.
- Address majority of program/client issues and resolve problems to client’s satisfaction
- Perform proactive issue and risk monitoring for trends and resolution
- Serve as the first line of escalation for support issues
- Assist in defining client standards and process for new programs and product deliveries
- Assist in estimating new programs or changes to program scope
- Provide input to client Forecasting for Revenue and Resource planning
- Continually seek out opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, make constructive suggestions for change, and positively contribute to Programs.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Executives and/or other members of the Management Team to determine and implement needs as required by evolving process strategy and client scope
- Provide weekly detailed status reports
- Identify sales opportunities for programs
- Contribute to team building and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimal Travel
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management, SW Delivery, Customer Experience/Resource Mgt.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Ability to learn custom software packages and products quickly.
- Experience working with array of external client resources from Project Managers, IT resources, and other departments including clients’ senior management teams.
- Great attention to detail and excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively using both oral and written skills both internally and with customers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally.
Helpful for Success:
- Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce – creating reports, dashboards, metrics.
- Fluent in Spanish
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Posting - Salary Range
Compensation Range: $40,000.00 -54,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.