Clinical Software Success Manager at ArcherDX
SCHEDULE: Mon - Fri, hours are time zone dependent
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
We are looking for a seasoned, success-focused Software Success Manager to join our Software Services and Support Team.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor Metrics and feedback from clients to identify opportunities to maximize customer success with Software Solutions and genomic testing
- Based on metrics and feedback from clients, advise the Product Development Team of the direction of future enhancements and identify issues that may need to be resolved.
- Present product demonstrations and support the Commercial Team as they present Invitae’s Software Solutions to prospective clients.
- Work with marketing to develop resources to support Invitae’s Software Solutions
- Onboard and support others to onboard Software Solutions.
- Provide Sales Engineering for Enterprise Solution opportunities to facilitate decisions on which software solutions to implement that best meet the client’s needs and clinic workflows, prepare Statements of Work for contracting.
What you bring:
- A passion for customers and a commitment to high customer satisfaction.
- High personal standards for performance while inspiring your team to achieve more together than we can individually.
- Trained Genetic Counselor with clinical and software experience preferred.
- A working knowledge of clinic workflows and the associated software systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills - including the ability to map out components of a project and create an estimated timeline for the work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish solid relationships and elicit cooperation from a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical and strategic problem-solving skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment. Flexible to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and efficiently react to project adjustments and changes
- Strong attention to detail and organization
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.