Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Are you passionate about helping the field sales team sell more through partners and the channel? Do you want to help take Automox to the next level and redefine the way we do business? We are seeking an inventive, creative and driven, Channel Sales Professional to drive revenue growth and build strategic relationships with existing and net new Value-Added Resellers and Managed Service Providers.
As a Channel Manager based in the US, you will work with key partners to generate indirect business for Automox subscriptions as a member of the Channel Sales team. You will work closely with Reseller/Channel Partners, MSPs, and Automox sales teams to promote collaborative selling to end customers. You will be tasked with engaging, qualifying, signing, and growing partner revenue, as well as, lead the enablement of new and existing partners to ensure a successful long-term relationship.
THE FUN STUFF
- Lead and be the main point of contact for partners from recruitment through managing quarterly business plans.
- Meet with partners on a regular cadence to identify partner needs and promote partner sourced opportunities for Automox.
- Work with marketing and sales resources to provide partner Sales/SE training (or onboarding) and materials for readiness to sell Automox.
- Provide regular reporting of partner involved opportunities and coordination with field sales teams.
- Be key in helping improve Automox systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Experience selling software through indirect channels in the endpoint security market.
- Passion for driving customer success through working with partners.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
- Adept at conflict resolution with customers, multiple partners, and internal departments.
- Constant learner and able to adopt new approaches and techniques.
- Administrative discipline to track, report, and follow up with cross-functional teams.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : US
As the world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.