Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, and check out this video to see what it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Job Description: Business Operations Analyst - REMOTE
Bonusly is looking for an operations and metrics-driven Business Operations Analyst. Business Operations Analysts at Bonusly are responsible for collecting, organizing, analyzing, and reporting on quantitative and qualitative customer data which will enable the entire organization to make the most of our insights.
The Business Operations Analyst will develop and own the business rhythm, processes, and reporting to provide operational support to the Customer Success Organization; developing data-driven insights to help drive a positive customer experience, revenue growth, and scalability. This role has a strong focus in supporting the Customer Success department in its mission to ensure that Bonusly customers are achieving their desired business outcomes with our technology and driving full customer adoption of Bonusly technologies and services.
What you’ll do
- Gather, aggregate, and analyze data from multiple sources to provide holistic views into adoption and customer health by creating effective reports, visualizations, and dashboards to demonstrate analytical findings.
- Ensure ongoing data integrity by continuously identifying and correcting data issues in collaboration with Sales and Marketing operations
- Manage the implementation of new solutions, including requirements gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out, and continuous improvement.
- Deliver accurate and timely departmental KPI and metrics reports.
- Partner with key stakeholders to set CS Operations initiatives and priorities on annual, quarterly, and monthly cadences, seeing priorities and initiatives through to completion on time.
- Support, maintain, configure, and administer our CRM, Gainsight, owning the architecture and configuration including integration with other internal systems and ultimately ensuring its effective performance and functionality.
💯You should apply if you…..
- Are a wiz at Excel and enjoy diving into the data to create powerful insights.
- Enjoy working cross-functionally across the organization.
- Pride yourself on your high attention to accuracy, clarity, and detail.
- Are a strong project manager who is able to develop, execute, and drive projects to deadlines.
- Have spent 3+ years as a Gainsight (or similar CRM) administrator as a primary job responsibility.
- Are adept at blending data from multiple systems to translate complex data into a level of information appropriate for the target audience.
- Able to solve problems, appropriately prioritize, and manage projects across multiple teams.
✨Bonus points for…..
- Gainsight Administrator for NXT Certification
- Knowledge of one or more of these platforms: Stripe, Delighted, Gong, Hubspot, Intercom, Chargbee, and others.
- SQL experience
- Base Salary range: $90,000 - $115,000
- Equity Range: 0.02% - 0.06%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.