The Business Development role is often the springboard role into a rewarding tech sales career. We want the best people, not the best resumes. We’ve built a business development training program for all new hires that, with a lot of determination and hard work, can fill in the gap of lack of experience. We understand that you might not have sales or business development experience and believe that if you can bring the self-learning and self-motivating spirit, we can help you build the rest.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) for our team. This position involves teamwork, strong written and verbal communication, and desire to deliver happiness to our prospects and customers. Our BDRs research and prospect businesses with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales' team. The BDR will complete 100 outbound activities a day between calls, emails, social selling, direct mail, video messages; many of those outbound activities will result in “no’s” from prospects and we’re looking for folks that can bounce back after rejection and keep on going!
- 100 outbound activities a day between calls, emails, social selling, direct mail, video messages
- Achieve quarterly qualified opportunity quotas
- Partner with our Sales teams to prioritize and select accounts to target
- Effectively communicate with C-level and VP-level Executives to address business needs
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com
- Leverage a wide range of sales tools
- This role requires availability Monday through Friday during normal business hours
- Build partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Active learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram