Business Development Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Business Development Representative
The Digital Security and Surveillance Business Development representative position encompasses all related responsibilities for the growth, development and communications of the Security Market for Seneca Data product lines including: Seneca Security Servers, Storage appliances, View stations, and other product lines and accessories. Involves managing DSS manufactures representatives, customer relationships and working closely with sales and marketing staff to determine, meet and exceed customer needs.
What you will be doing
- Strong Background in Business Development and Revenue Generation
- Responsible for developing and penetrating named and target accounts within vertical market
- Must be able to prepare and deliver Sales Presentations and proposals
- Utilize existing relationships in the Physical Security Market to leverage new business opportunities.
- Develop new relationships in the Physical Security market to promote sales opportunities.
- Develop strategies surround the architect and engineering community.
- Develop Sales Strategies to address marketing to Physical Security Ecosystem of OEM, ISV, and channel sales structure
- Create and work on strategic accounts for closing business opportunities.
- Transition of new buying accounts to an Account Manager
- Work with Account Managers on increasing Business within named Deeper and Wider accounts
- Work with MDM on development of marketing strategies
- Attend and set meetings and agenda's for Vertical Market Shows
- Continuous Development of Sales Leads and moving them through the Sales Funnel
- Work with Product Managers to recommend product line management, including current product offerings, future plans, conversions and road maps to meet customer needs.
- Work with new and existing vendor's to develop relationships and co-marketing plans and leads.
- Represent Seneca in a professional manner; striving for total customer satisfaction
- Share in the responsibility for overall profitability and growth of your business unit
- Position will require approximately 40% to 50% of time traveling, meeting customers and attending Vertical Market Trade shows. The expectation is to be in appointments Tuesday thru Thursday when engaging in overnight travel. Appointments should be 3 to 5 a day.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of experience selling physical security
- Previous Security Market sales experience
- Business Development and Sales experience
- Understanding of Physical Security Industry and Ecosystem
- Understanding of Vertical Markets specific to Physical Security
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent organization and creativity skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Public speaking and/or presentation skills
- Strong assessment/prioritization skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Ability to create positive impressions with customers, business partners and staff
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
- College experience helpful (preferably in business, marketing, sales or similar major)
- Formal product management training helpful
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
99,900.00 - $165,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-NJ-New Jersey (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.