We're a fast-growing startup hiring Business Development Representatives to join our remote-first team. It's a great place to jumpstart your career - you'll learn sales best practices, work with a team of experienced serial entrepreneurs and see what it takes to build a fast-growing technology company.
Your core role will be reaching out to companies by phone and email to understand the problems they face and to figure out if our software is a good fit. You'll work closely with our head of sales and our sales team in a highly collaborative environment and receive hands-on 1:1 sales training.
We're currently a team of 25, so you'll be coming in on the ground floor, yet we're growing quickly. Our founding team has built businesses that have raised hundreds of millions in venture capital that are worth over a billion dollars. Before becoming founders, we worked at Google, NSA and served in the Army.
This is a great fit if you're a hustler who's interested in learning and advancing quickly and there's huge upside potential.
What you'll do:
- Proactively identify and reach out to businesses nationwide.
- Build and manage your pipeline via high-volume outbound phone and email activity.
- Consult with company stakeholders to determine whether the Team Engine can solve their hiring and team management challenges.
- Collaborate with the sales team to build a strong pipeline of demo appointments with promising opportunities.
- Play a key role building and shaping a fast growing, early stage company.
What it takes to be successful:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy.
- Intellectual curiosity and positivity.
- Growth mindset and ability to receive and implement feedback.
- Base pay and unlimited commission potential.
- Remote work.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Medical benefits.
- Significant professional growth opportunity.
About Team Engine
We're a fast-growing, remote-first software startup revolutionizing how blue-collar businesses run.
TeamEngine.io is a team management platform that helps blue collar businesses build and retain great teams. We're a team of serial entrepreneurs using technology to help American businesses work better.
Our company was founded in Boulder, CO and Washington, DC, and we're remote-first - you can be located anywhere. From manufacturing to distribution, HVAC to landscaping, we build software for the workers in America who aren't sitting behind desks everyday. Our product helps companies hire and retain the best people by using technology to automate tasks and better communicate.
On our team, you'll work closely with teams across the company and learn what it takes to build a software startup. We move quickly and we're seeing exciting growth.