Business Development Manager Automotive at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Business Development Manager Automotive
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for developing, managing, and creating the relationship between Arrow's Field Sales team and our suppliers within their specific technologies by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at target companies to drive growth in the Automotive sector.
- Assists with the development and execution of strategy and business development.
Responsible for implementing business development initiatives.
- Provides market intelligence; evaluates, develops, and manages market specific sales strategies and new strategic business opportunities.
- Ensures execution to sales growth plans. Drives results through demand identification and demand creation opportunities.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What we're looking for:
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience
- 5-7 years of related experience creating selling opportunities
- Experience building influential supplier relationships, preferably in the automotive industry
- Experience working with distribution in complex major accounts
- Hunter mentality
- Experience working with sales data
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent presentation skills are a must
- P&L experience preferred
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance• 401k, With Matching Contributions• Paid Time Off• Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options• Growth Opportunities• Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance• And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
127,600.00 - $181,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-MI-Michigan (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.