Account Manager at AdCellerant
AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 70 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly, a fun downtown Denver location.
Now active in 5 countries and over 300 markets, the AdCellerant team is looking to hire an Account Manager to support and grow revenue for our partners and their sales teams. An Account Manager is responsible for interacting with our channel partners and their sales teams to grow digital advertising sales. This individual will be a self-starter, hard worker, and collaborator who drives strategic revenue growth among our partners and advertisers. AdCellerant is focused on growing more than 4x over the next 3 years and this position will play a key role in how the company evolves moving forward.
- Strategy: This position is responsible for strategic revenue growth and account management among a select group of media partners. This role will strategically identify growth opportunities among this list of partners and within each partner’s pipeline to grow digital sales.
- Execution: Work as an extension of our nationwide media partner’s sales teams. Conduct ongoing calls with partners to discuss and close sales pipeline, communicate new opportunities, and proactively review the overall health of live campaigns. Develop performance reports including RFP and revenue reports, quarterly business reviews and churn reports.
- Account Management: This position offers strategic support, analysis and customer service where needed to retain and drive revenue.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role to retain and drive revenue through our partner resellers. External communication will include maintaining and elevating our standards of superior customer service, presenting complicated digital advertising information in an easy-to-understand format for our partners, their clients, and potential advertisers.
- Reporting: Provide weekly reports to VP of Sales about partner revenue, proposal activity, pipeline, training needs, and partner concerns, as they arise. Monthly and quarterly reporting will include more in-depth analysis of partner and revenue trends.
- Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it.
- 3+ years of working and communicating with clients and internal customers focused on digital marketing, data, operations and/or advertising performance conversations
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of digital products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% to partner markets
- BA/BS degree or equivalent