Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
Develop customer relationships and drive sales of Colocation, Cloud, and Network Infrastructure to new and existing customers in assigned vertical. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities as well as acquiring new accounts. Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive prospecting and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is essential to this role. Build trust among customers and ensure an effortless experience for all Zayo’s customers.
- Work with the current Sales team to develop account strategy, solution design, and relationship management on targeted accounts.
- Manage a high volume of work while maintaining a high degree of responsiveness.
- Track, analyze and report on channel forecast performance and activities in Salesforce and other reporting tools.
- Provides accurate and timely information to management.
- Develops and nurtures strong inter-departmental communications to ensure timely resolution of customer and sales issues and concerns.
- Customer service skills with a passion for responsiveness, over the top customer care.
- Assists in data mining and verification in relation to customer account management.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Zayo’s products and services offerings.
- Systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together; understands diverse customer business models, major trends and business drivers in the target industry and translates those needs into solutions Zayo can provide.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Quick learner who collaborates well with others.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and desire to rapidly accelerate results and career.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable, show respect for others and be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with a mature sense of priorities and solid practical experience that can create, design and implement solutions within technical and commercial boundaries
- Politically savvy, has a high tolerance for ambiguity and can work successfully in a matrix management model
- Ability to travel as required by customers
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave