Account Executive at Vangst
Vangst is looking for a talented Account Executive to join our growing team! As our AE, you will be working with some of the fastest growing companies in cannabis and help them build top-performing teams. You will be responsible for generating revenue from both new and existing clients by selling the value of Vangst, activate and upsell accounts, and continue developing meaningful relationships with companies. The ideal candidate has experience with consultative selling, a history of exceeding targets and loves to build relationships.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consult with clients to understand their unique hiring goals
- Align the clients with Vangst’s product offerings as a solution, and work to maximize the value of every client relationship.
- Analyze, build and manage a sales pipeline to consistently grow revenue from new and existing clients.
- Navigate organizational complexity and overcome roadblocks with multiple decision makers.
- Educate customers and prospects on how they can add value to their business with Vangst’s products and services.
- Track all prospecting and account data in Salesforce.com to ensure efficiency throughout the sales and account management cycle.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Deliver above-and-beyond client experience through phone, email and in-person communication.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Talent and GIGS teams to ensure a successful delivery of our solution so that our clients are realizing a return on their investment with Vangst.
- Stay current on industry trends, company offerings and competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years experience in sales, account management, recruiting or some combination
- Track record of success in closing deals and managing accounts
- Dedication to providing an exceptional client experience.
- Ability to be extremely personable while having a high-degree of attentiveness to detail.
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience in the cannabis industry preferred.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing startup environment.
- You are results-oriented and go the extra mile in all situations.
- Have a passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry.
- You are an advocate and believer in the cannabis industry.
- You are highly collaborative and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset.
- You are confident! You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing, and enjoy meeting new people.
Vangst is the premier talent resource for the cannabis industry. Headquartered in Denver, CO, our platform solutions combine smart technology and human know-how to match leading cannabis companies with the best talent on the market. From temporary to full-time positions, cultivation to the retailer counter and across teams of 10 to companies of 1000, we bring full-service expertise to every aspect of cannabis hiring. We give companies a competitive edge by placing the industry’s top talent in difficult-to-fill positions while also navigating a nuanced and ever-evolving regulatory landscape. We help start careers, advance careers and empower both companies and employees with not just job placement, but also industry education and training. Our mission is to help the entire industry succeed with smarter technology, unmatched knowledge and a network of talent that gets cannabis to work.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), and 401k. (Due to COVID-19, employees will have flexibility to work remotely)
- Vangst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.