AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 70 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly, a fun downtown Denver location.
Now active in 5 countries and over 300 markets, the AdCellerant team is looking to hire an entry level position as an Account Coordinator with a degree in business and/or marketing, interested in working for a fast-paced digital agency.
The Account Coordinator will provide overall day-to-day administrative and customer service support for our Account Management team to ensure the effective execution of partner needs and objectives. The ideal candidate would demonstrate a strong worth ethic, a “can do” attitude, and an ability to pivot quickly between various tasks assigned.
AdCellerant is focused on growing more than 4x over the next 3 years and our Account Coordinators will play a key role in how the company evolves moving forward.
- Strategy: Work as an extension of our Account Managers, helping address problems, questions, and needs for a set list of channel sales partners. The Account Coordinator often has the most interaction with our channel sales partners and their sales executives. A Coordinator needs to be strategic in managing their time among producing sales proposals, answering partner questions and assisting in sales meetings. This individual will be able to quickly connect our partners to the right resources and continually learn about our sales products & services in order to effectively build proposals and plans for partners.
- Execution: Develop proposals as assigned, following digital marketing best practices. Identify roadblocks to the successful execution of our growing volume of proposals, campaigns, onboarding tasks, and other duties.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role. External communication will include speaking with partners to clarify proposal requests and a number of questions associated with those requests or other products and services AdCellerant offers.
- Team Building: As a growing company, we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Interest in Advertising and Media Planning
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Proactive, fast learner
- Highly organized and able to work with a team
- Adaptable and flexible
- Willingness to take direction
- Successfully multi-tasks with collaborative team structure and open work environment
- Strong MS office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a requirement