At Healthgrades, we are focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers to receive more transparency and confidence around their healthcare decisions. As a Web Engagement Lead, you will own the overall relationship with assigned clients, serving as the day-to-day contact responsible for cultivating and maintaining client engagement for hospital website projects. You will develop and manage project and communication plans and be the key liaison between internal and external stakeholders. You will also establish a trusted advisor relationship with each client and drive continued value of Healthgrades products and services.
What You Will Do:
- Be a liaison between client and internal execution teams for installations of Healthgrades content management solutions
- Develop and manage project management plans, communication plans, status reports, timelines, change control plans, risk management plans and quality management plans
- Identify and document client requirements, and communicate to the internal team
- Deliver a wide variety of implementation tasks such as customer training, technical support, technical writing, quality assurance and/or software configuration
- Perform various tasks as needed to implement solutions such as creation of site architecture, input and formatting of customer provided content, and basic troubleshooting and testing of features
- Operate as a subject matter expert (SME), provide customers with insight and counsel and see beyond the scope of service
- Manage and/or recommend resolutions for all escalations regarding clients, regardless of functional area responsibility
What You Will Bring:
- Prior project management experience with a focus on delivering web experiences
- Solid understanding of the lifecycle of website implementation projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting; prioritize and manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to structure and lead teams successfully through web project implementations
- Experience in gathering and translating client requirements into actionable project tasks
- Ability to accurately scope projects for both resource allocation and delivery schedules
- Exposure to Content Management Systems, HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, information architecture, and social media administration preferred
- Healthcare, digital marketing, strategy, and/or agency experience strongly preferred
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game – dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, Go-Green efforts and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k contributions, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!