Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
About the team
FIS™ Valdi is a comprehensive OMS solution for US equities. This real-time trading software solution offers automated trading services of across numerous markets, as well as client application and broker connectivity to global markets.
What you will be doing
Responsible for client management and technical service delivery for one or more assigned strategic Valdi clients.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship for Valdi’s solution
• Serves as the primary contact and client liaison during solution delivery. Maintains contact with client at the business-user level, focusing on the operational day-to-day health of the client
• Opens and responds to incident tickets as needed to help drive activity/progress on client tickets
• Leads teams in delivery of Valdi solutions and ensures support task completion to client's satisfaction
• Identifies new business opportunities and coordinates with appropriate sales personnel for opportunities of new Valdi functionality or other FIS products or services
• Manages technical aspects of client support
• Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, implements the change and measures the level of improvement
• Tracks KPI's for customer support
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
The experience you will need to have:
- Excellent Communication skills: Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires good working knowledge of FIS Valdi US / other Equities OMS
- Former equities trading experience, comfortable in a high pressure environment with the expectation of specific deliverables in real-time
Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle day-to-day support/projects commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A wide range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.