Services Implementation Consultant - Integrated Risk at Workiva
As a Services Implementation Consultant (also know as Solutions Architect or SA) on our Integrated Risk team, you will work with customers to implement our SOX, Audit, ERM or other risk-based solutions. In this role, you will collaborate with our project management team to provide customers with a first class onboarding and implementation experience. Having a background in accounting, financial or IT audits will allow you to excel in communicating with our customers throughout the engagement phases.
The Solutions Architect directly interfaces with customers to listen and gather customer requirements for needed services. Working closely with customers and internal teams from Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success, the Solutions Architect develops solutions within current Workiva products to meet customer needs. The Solutions Architect (SA) is responsible for listening to customer challenges and gathering customer requirements in order to develop consulting services to enable our customers to better leverage current Workiva products.
What You'll Do
Solutions Development: The Solutions Architect interacts with customers to determine their needs and develops solutions with current Workiva products to meet those needs
- Consults with customers to determine their challenges and requirements
- Creates custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers
- Provides project and relationship management to larger customers with broader needs
- Collects feedback and learnings from custom service engagements to be leveraged in fixed scope, fixed fee services
- Directly interfaces with customers and demonstrates complex solutions
- Collects feedback from the field and provides it to Product Marketing and Product Development
- Strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training
What You'll Need
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- General computer technology skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to master Workiva applications
- Proven problem solving skills and business acumen
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Strong presentation and phone skills
- Proven success with customer service
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Requires 50-75% travel to meet with customers, vendors, suppliers, or attend trade shows
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email [email protected].