Senior Implementation Consultant at Granicus LLC
We are looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant. You will manage the onboarding of new staff, and coach team members on the processes and systems followed while encouraging and empowering them to find and improve upon inefficiencies that will make a notable impact.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be customer centric, detail oriented, data savvy, and able to manage people, projects, and say no to out-of-scope requests when appropriate.
In this role, you will be responsible for joining calls to coach and provide feedback on employee performance, address customer concerns around renewals, and oversee efforts to make training more accessible.
This role can be performed from anywhere in the US assuming you have a strong internet connection and professional workspace.
What You'll Do:
- Be primarily responsible monitoring a team of 2-4 people.
- Resolve any renewals issues
- Display diplomacy when working with customers at all times
- Oversee delegation of work around building compelling and useful knowledge-base and private group training program
- Ensure team is following operations, implementations, and success process and procedures
- Ensure team's reporting of product usage, and the reaching out to customers with Impact reports
- Set up system for strategic business reviews.
- Become an expert on the day-to-day operational tasks that the team must do in order to deliver a high-quality customer experience
- Create bug tickets as appropriate and foster JIRA adoption and follow up among team
- Analyze current systems and operational duties with the aim of increasing efficiency, fully automate wherever possible, and enhance current software features
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years managing teams
- 3+ year's experience in client-facing role(s), preferably in a B2B environment
- 2+ years in Customer Success
- Experience in implementing tier 1 products
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to delegate and assign work quickly, and inspire team members to deliver results
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment and make decisions quickly
- Excellent client and internal communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex thoughts and concepts to clients
- Hands on experience with software-as-a-services and web technologies including:
- Web-conferencing software
- Google Apps including Google Drive, Sheets and Docs
*Starting rate may vary by experience and/or location*