Senior Executive Events Manager at Guild Education
Guild is looking for a Senior Executive Events Manager to build and execute best-in-class programs to engage key executives within target accounts.
At Guild, the Executive Engagements & Community team is focused on cultivating meaningful executive relationships within our target market, with our customer champions, and with industry influencers, all resulting in increased pipeline velocity. We partner closely with our Executive Team, Sales, and Client Services to ensure that these programs are in alignment with our greater marketing goals.
In particular, we are looking for an individual who can help take our Executive Events program to the next level by innovating around where and how we show up, elevating the messaging, helping to prepare content and participants, and to plan thoughtful follow-up strategies.
Note this job is eligible to be based in any one of the following 25 approved states for Guild hiring: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, CT, VA, WA, and WI.
As a Senior Executive Events Manager you will:
- Drive strategy and execution: You will manage a full calendar of events catering to VP and above executives, from ideation to execution.
- Develop thoughtful and engaging content: You will craft engaging content that helps to build brand awareness, and tightens relationships between Guild and employer organizations.
- Accelerate deal velocity: You will track and measure the impact of executive events and programs to determine effectiveness and the impact on the sales pipeline.
- Nurture program participants: You will closely work with ABM and Product Marketing to develop follow-up plans to keep participants engaged with Guild.
- Partner with external changemakers and thought leaders: You will partner with third-party organizations and customer champions to amplify the messages and programs.
- Be a strategic thought partner: You will collaborate cross-functionally with Leadership, Sales, Client Services, and the greater Marketing team to ensure strategy and messaging continuity.
- Build for scale: As Guild grows, you will spearhead process and program improvements.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- BA/BS degree (marketing emphasis preferred, but not a requirement)
- 7+ years of event management experience in a B2B environment, preferably catering to Fortune 500 executives
- Ability to manage programs & projects in a large, complex organization
- Expertise managing digital and in-person event programs
- Experience and comfort working and communicating with executive business leaders, internal and external
- An eye for creativity and an aptitude to rapidly learn new concepts and skills
- Excellent written/oral presentation skills
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else or not certain you meet all of the requirements? We’re curious to learn more about you! Please do still apply
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation — and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild’s investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $100,000-$153,250 as well as variable compensation and company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth