Revenue Strategic Program Manager at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
As a Strategic Revenue Program Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Lead the delivery and execution of successful GTM initiatives, collaborating with cross-functional partners to deliver key milestones, ensure adoption, and document learnings (resources repository, post-mortem, etc).
- Drive project teams to realize outcomes of high-priority initiatives by defining clear milestones/timelines/deliverables and holding key stakeholders/owners accountable.
- Collaborate with project teams to define, track, and report on KPIs and success metrics throughout the program lifecycle.
- Own all internal communications on assigned Programs, including regularly updating business partners and stakeholders on progress and roadblocks, flagging obstacles and escalating to appropriate channels when necessary.
- Nurture long-term relationships with key Revenue Leaders and cross-functional partners to ensure continuous focus and alignment on Fivetran business objectives.
- You are an articulate and experienced communicator, comfortable interacting with executives and stakeholders at all levels.
- You are a compelling advocate and are able to instill a strong sense of urgency among project teams to ensure the delivery of efficient, timely, and high quality work.
- You are highly organized and have a passion for enabling your peers to scale operational efficiency and processes.
- You are a diplomatic moderator and are able to drive compromise and clear alignment among key stakeholders.
- You thrive in a hyper-growth environment and are comfortable adapting to constant changes to tools, scope, deliverables, and teams.
- You have the ability to work autonomously in ambiguous situations and define a path to resolution.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project / program management and/or revenue/sales operations.
- PMP certification or ScrumMaster certification preferred
- Experience establishing and scaling a successful program management practice at a high-growth, fast-paced technology company.
- Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team or customer base.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.