Revenue Operations Programs Manager at Pax8 (Remote)
*Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Revenue Operations Programs Manager collaborates with stakeholders to develop and implement processes and revenue programs such as organization design, territory planning, and quota setting. They collaborate with business owners across the Revenue organization to drive improvements in key business activities to maximize efficiency, quality, and the end-to-end partner experience. The Programs Manager defines and organizes end to end outcomes by analyzing current business requirements, documenting existing processes and related performance insights. They work closely with management and business owners to determine needs regarding people, technology, and information, and use Business Process Management (BPM) knowledge and technical skills to then recommend and implement solutions. The Programs Manager analyzes benchmarks for the development of proof to support ideas and manages the execution. They improve customer satisfaction, increase revenue, and improve the efficiency of operations.
- Create and manage project schedule and communicate schedule deadlines
- Manage projects (initiate, plan, execute, control), coordinate meetings and associated team activities
- Create documentation for key business processes, including quality and production metrics
- Author and maintain documents, including procedures, technical documentation, and training materials on internally developed processes
- Derive solutions end-to-end, extending to upstream and downstream applications
- Document future state business processes and requirements with the goal to streamline, digitalize and automate end-to-end work-flow processes aligned to buyer journey
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand impacts, assess organizational readiness, and implement change management to ensure successful adoption
- Collaborate with the compliance and governance team to conduct regular audit of procedures to ensure proper controls, management, and approval levels
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least five (5) years of experience in business process management or improvement
- Knowledge of Salesforce and business processes
- Experience planning and leading projects of various sizes in terms of scope and length from assignment through completion, leading change management and process compliance.
- Experience authoring/developing/creating documents such as SOPs
- Ability to compose clear, concise, readable documents and take difficult technical process and translate to a straightforward format
- Ability to work within a team to foster cross-functional collaboration, confirm interpretation of changing business practices, and offer suggestions and improvements
- Experience partnering with Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, Product and Development, etc.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to digest complex problems, make recommendations, and develop solutions - not afraid to challenge the status quo and influence change
- Operational expert with ability to focus on creating automated, repeatable, and efficient processes that enhance productivity across the revenue organization
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- PMP or Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups