Project Coordinator/Business Analyst at KG Lewis
About KG Lewis
KG Lewis is built on 18 successful years of helping businesses of all kinds navigate change, challenge, and transformation. Our consultants are pros in agile project delivery, program offices, post-M&A integration, and a wide range of technology disciplines. When our customers can’t afford to fail, we’re at our best.
Cultural impact. Business impact. Career impact. What unites our diverse team of professionals is a passion for constant learning, solving problems, transforming businesses, and making the world a better place inside and outside the office. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
KG Lewis offers a great benefits package as well as a culture that supports continuous learning and career development. We offer all of our employees access to industry-leading training platforms and technology-focused research tools to help them personally and professionally in their careers.
Colorado Springs, CO
Project Coordinator/Business Analyst
KG Lewis is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator with a Business Analyst background responsible for organizing small projects ranging from simple activities to more complex plans, solidifying project scope with project team members, coordinating resources, and working with customers to identify business needs. The Project Coordinator will work under the Project Management Office (PMO) and may work directly under Project Managers and other Business Analysts.
- Must have an overall understanding of how project plans, budgets, and schedules work within the project lifecycle for Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Writes and maintains necessary project documentation by using clear and concise written documentation.
- Participates and documents outputs from various project activities like Sprint Reviews, Scope Evaluations, Requirements Gathering, etc.
- Completes assigned tasks and/or deliverables according to established timetable and department standards.
- Surveys business, elicits information, and develops information for requirements matrix, product backlog, service profiles, and customer profiles.
- Assists in drafting statements of work and necessary documents for request for proposal (RFP) procurement processes.
- Assists in resolving project issues while monitoring project progress, reporting on project status, and identifying potential risks.
- Prepares and delivers professional stakeholder communications and implements stakeholder management plans.
- Implements project quality plans to ensure quality standards are being met and to ensure business value is met.
- Prepares and assists in the development of change management / organizational transition management plans to include building customer roadmaps, journeys, training, governance, and strong end-user communications.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Minimum three (3) years of college with an emphasis in Project Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile project management processes preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills (including multitasking and time management); possess a high attention to detail; be punctual, self-motivated, and reliable; and able to problem solve.
- Ability to successfully interact and sustain working relationships with stakeholders, sponsors, and team members with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Skilled in prioritizing and organizing multiple tasks and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to respond in a flexible manner and reprioritize as situations change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write and produce clear and concise written reports with attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and able to operate standard office equipment.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- An equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted for the education and experience requirements above.
- Must pass conditional post offer background investigation, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen.
KG Lewis is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is KG Lewis’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.