Program Manager at LogRhythm
Program / Release Manager
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for:
LogRhythm is seeking a Program/Release Manager that will help us enable our internal teams with technical training as well as publish our software releases. We are looking for a highly organized individual who is passionate about quality software, self-motivated, and willing to work hard to achieve greatness.
This position is cross-functional and requires working with many different teams to ensure LogRhythm’s internal teams and partners are prepared for our releases, and that we are delivering the best possible version of our software. You will gain experience with security software, project management, defect management, and technical training.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead:
- Develop a release readiness plan including schedule, feature list, resolved defects, preparation of software tracking and support systems, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) if required.
- Drive release schedules with teams to complete the release in the pre-determined time period.
- Prepare all LogRhythm teams for a new release including providing information about features, scope, and timing of upcoming releases, as well as providing any other needs the teams have.
- Facilitate the scheduling of software defects into product release with Development and Product leaders and convey that priority to product owners and company stakeholders.
- Communicate all release-related activities to key stakeholders within LogRhythm.
- Create and disseminate internal and partner training on new releases.
- Evangelize and Release software to customers via Community.
- Track issues post-release to ensure any defects are fed back to Engineering for improvements to the software.
- 1-2 years’ experience with LogRhythm SIEM software, including utilization and troubleshooting.
- Experience with developing relationships with teams from various areas of the company.
- Highly organized and flexible to changing schedules and priorities.
- Process oriented and can determine where assistance is needed and take the initiative to improve on existing processes.
- Proficient in Rally, Confluence, and SharePoint.
Salary and Other Compensation;
- The annual starting salary for this position is $110,000-120,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - 30th March 2021
- Reporting to: - Senior Director, Software Engineering
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.