Program Manager, International at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $4.6B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Checkr is looking for an experienced program manager to help drive execution across our most important international priorities. In this role, you’ll focus on coordinating strategic programs for the international team to include country expansion, new product launches, high profile client implementations, and globally-minded platform integrations. This role is very cross-functional across the entire organization and among different functions to include Business Development, Product, Engineering, Ops, Revenue, CS, Finance, Legal and the executive team. This work directly impacts our mission in creating a fairer future - come help us change the world!
- Driving the development and execution of international programs, tactical plans, objectives and goals
- Managing the execution and communication for strategic programs and projects
- Managing dependencies both within the department and across the company
- Manage and work closely with other cross-functional teams including but not limited to program, project, and product managers.
What you bring:
- 7+ years in a program, project or product management role
- Exceptional project management, organization, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with large complex programs and projects at scale and a track record of impact
- Strong technical understanding of infrastructure, software systems, applications and platforms at scale
- Technical grit - you’re not a programmer, but you are fascinated by the ins and outs of technology and international product development
- Strong grasp of lean and agile techniques
- International experience within a highly regulated industry
- Familiarity with launching products in multiple countries
- Experience working with SaaS and PaaS tools and the intersection between corporate and production tools/environments/infrastructure at scale
- Worked in a fast paced startup environment
- Procurement, contracts, or negotiation experience
- PMP or PgMP certification
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $162,350-$191,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.